Ogletree & Chivers Land Surveyors logo 2

FEMA Elevation

Certificates & LOMA

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is a government agency that determines which properties in the United States are in Special Flood Hazard Areas. Being included in the list of high risk flood zones can be a burden for property owners. If your property is included on the list, you might be forced to pay much higher premiums to maintain flood insurance.


Be qualified for lower flood insurance rates. Get your FEMA Elevation Certificates & Letter of Map Amendment (LOMA) with the help of a licensed land surveyor from Ogletree & Chivers. Contact us today and learn how we can help you.